How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently From Mobile
Hi, so today I am going to share you the latest method for How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently From Mobile phones with this process you can also deactivate your Facebook account from your mobile phone.
So let’s get started the process-
1. First, you should log in your Facebook.com account from your mobile phone to follow this process
2. Now click on the left most left corner icon. steps are given in the below image.
3. Now click on the settings option in the list and you will go to the setting page here scroll for the Your Facebook information title & click on the Account Ownership and Control option.
4. After clicking the above option it shows the Deactivation and Deletion Option-click on that option.
5. Now here you can see the two option which is Deactivate Account and Delete Account so according to your choice click on that radio button On the given image, I selected the Delete Account option. After that click on Continue to Account Deletion Button…
6. After that all process Facebook may be asking to enter your password to continue. Enter your password and continue
Before Deleting your Facebook account there are some important points you should aware of it.
- This process will take 14 days to delete your account.
- You can’t access to your Facebook account once it’s deleted permanently
- Facebook can take up to 90 days for your data that’s stored in backup systems to be deleted completely. But in this period of time, your info isn’t accessible on Facebook.
Other Post: How To Delete Twitter Account On Android