How To Delete Twitter Account On Android And How To Delete Twitter Account permanently
Hi-tech geeks if you decided to quit twitter account then here is the simple solution for the how to delete twitter account on Android and How To Delete Twitter Account permanently. This simple step deletes the twitter account on android permanently.
- Open your chrome browser and visit Twitter.com.
- If you want to follow this process on the android phone then first set your chrome browser on desktop mode.
- Now click on the “Profile and settings” button, which is the little profile picture located on the top-right corner of the page.
- Select “Settings and Privacy”.
- After click on setting and privacy option scroll down and click on the “Deactivate my account” link at the bottom of the page.
- After reading the given information, you can go ahead and select “Deactivate”.
- Now twitter ask for your verification by entering your password
- Wait for 30 days, Twitter takes 30 days for the complete deletion of the account.
Related Post: How To Take ScreenShot In Windows 10
Related Post: How to delete a youtube video