How To Delete Twitter Account On Android
Hi-tech geeks if you decided to quit twitter account then here is the simple solution for the how to delete twitter account on Android.
- Open your chrome browser and visit Twitter.com.
- If you want to follow this process on the android phone then first set your chrome browser on desktop mode.
- Now click on the “Profile and settings” button, which is the little profile picture located on the top-right corner of the page.
- Select “Settings and Privacy”.
- After click on setting and privacy option scroll down and click on the “Deactivate my account” link at the bottom of the page.
- After reading the given information, you can go ahead and select “Deactivate”.
- Now twitter ask for your verification by entering your password
- Wait for 30 days, Twitter takes 30 days for the complete deletion of the account.
Related Post: How To Take ScreenShot In Windows 10