“Invalid Server Name” or “Obtaining IP address” Wifi WLAN Problem
Invalid Server name Problem Solution For Wifi WLAN connectivity in your Nokia or any Mobile phone Devices. i faced same problem last 3 month , Recently i solved my invalid server name Problem in my Nokia N8 Mobile phone.
How To Change Phone IP Address : (Nokia N8)
1. Go to Settings -> Connectivity -> Settings -> Destinations ->Internet
2. Click your Wifi Connection Name
3. Option -> Advanced Settings
4. Change Ipv4 Settings or Ipv6 Settings as per your internet Connection set up in your PC
5. I Change My IPv4 Settings , Click IPv4 Settings
6. Phone Ip Address : 192.168.1.50 (Choose an IP address not same as your PC Computer IP Address , if you use 192.168.1.XXX ( For Example 192.168.1.40 in your PC), xxx where xxx is between 0 and 255, For Example use in your mobile phone ip as 192.168.1.50
7. Subnet Mask ,Default Gate Way Address and DNS address Same as your PC Internet Setting.
8. Now Connect WLAN Wifi in your Nokia Mobile Phones, Other Mobile phone user Understand this settings and set as per your mobile phone.
Leave your Feedback and Comments… Please Share in facebook and Twitter…